Wednesday, July 8, 2009

1st piece...


i always like writing...enjoy reading others' writing...

but i never wrote a single piece of writing to be shared with others..except journal which is considered as my assignment...

reason being..i malas..it is a difficult thing for me to do consistently...haha...

during the KISSM week..i saw our big sis..Kak Jie wrote her blog..then my bedmate, Farah Bucuk started to join the team few weeks later..it makes me tergerak to join sekaki..hehe...

so this is my first piece...so wat should  write??? Emmmmm.....

Oh ya..finally my 6 years degree program has come till the end...such a long exhausted journey...full with good n bad memories, challenges, dramas, conflicts..yada..yada...all 50 0f us will start our new path from now on...

while for me..i will move to Kedah next week and report duty at JPN Kedah 0n this 13th. Kami akan jadi org Jelapang Padi after next week...haha...tak la cedih sgt sbb Kedah is near to Penang..i can go back every weekend..hehe..if i got car la...still nego with my ma n pa abt tat...wish me luck!!!

For Kak Jie and Farah..yeye..next week kami blh jumpa ampa sumo..windu la...it is nice to know that good frens like them are near with me...tak la psycho sgt nnt...jumpa nnt k...love u all...

No comments:

Post a Comment